On June 16, invitations appeared in the personal offices of the participants of the unified entrance exam in a foreign language and the only professional entrance exam, indicating the time and address of the institution where you will take it!
Pay attention! UEE and UPEE will be held in two sessions – at 10:00 and 14:00. What exactly you will compose, it is specified in the invitation. Admission of entrants to the testing point will start at 9:15 and at 13:15 and will end 10 minutes before the start of testing.
How to find an invitation?
• Follow the link.
• Indicate the number of the examination sheet and the PIN code.
• Choose 2020.
• Perform a simple arithmetic procedure and go to the office.
• In the office, you need to go to the “Invitations” tab.
Where to get the number and pin of the sheet?
• A scanned copy containing all this information is downloaded to you on the Electronic Campus.
• Invitations should be PRINTED and taken to the test site.
• If you have any problems, contact the selection committee of your faculty / institute by calling the hotline.
What to take with you?
• examination sheet (obligatory original with wet stamp and signature);
• identity document (passport, ID-card, foreign passport, permanent residence permit – and it must be the same document that you have in the exam sheet);
• mask or respirator;
• a bottle of clear water without stickers on the bottle;
• black pen (when checked automatically, ONLY black ink is allowed).
Smartphones, smart watches, smart glasses, tracker bracelets, headphones and other gadgets will need to be left at the entrance to the room or stored by the person in charge of the item.
The main session of the UEE is on July 1, the main session of the UPEE is on July 3.