Science reports of department by year
The science reports of the Department of Automation of Electromechanical Systems and Electric Drive (AEMS-ED) provide a brief description of scientific research in the relevant (reporting) year. Usually, they consists of the following points:
- Training of scientific personnel and integration of scientific work with the educational process.
- Main results of research and development in priority areas.
- Innovative activity.
- International scientific cooperation.
- Analysis of scientific cooperation with scientific institutions of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and branch academies of sciences of Ukraine
- Scientific schools of the department.
- Scientific conferences, seminars, exhibitions.
- Scientific achievements of scientific-pedagogical and scientific workers.
- Organizational support of scientific activity.
- Scientific equipment.
- Draft development plan for (reporting + one) year.
List of reports on the scientific work of the Department of Automation of Electromechanical Systems and Electric Drive for each year:
Some ministry’s latest orders on reporting process and reporting documents: see on link.
Останні наукові новини кафедри: