Science reports of department by year
The science reports of the Department of Automation of Electromechanical Systems and Electric Drive (AEMS-ED) provide a brief description of scientific research in the relevant (reporting) year. Usually, they consists of the following points:
- Training of scientific personnel and integration of scientific work with the educational process.
- Main results of research and development in priority areas.
- Innovative activity.
- International scientific cooperation.
- Analysis of scientific cooperation with scientific institutions of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and branch academies of sciences of Ukraine
- Scientific schools of the department.
- Scientific conferences, seminars, exhibitions.
- Scientific achievements of scientific-pedagogical and scientific workers.
- Organizational support of scientific activity.
- Scientific equipment.
- Draft development plan for (reporting + one) year.
List of reports on the scientific work of the Department of Automation of Electromechanical Systems and Electric Drive for each year:
Some ministry’s latest orders on reporting process and reporting documents: see on link.
Останні наукові новини кафедри:
Principle of operation of a magnetic pillow trains
Volkswagen electric vehicles with reverse charging
Racing to accelerate research into solar powered cars
Aptera electric vehicles with solar panels
New World Record in Wind Power Vestas
Standard for hydrogen transport in Europe