At our department was online protection of the Master of Sciences Dmitriy Rodkin who performed the work on the topic “Adaptive Control of the Explicit-pole Permanent Magnets Synchronous Motors”. Part of the work devoted to the initial identification of its parameters was done during a research internship for 4 months (20.08.19-20.12.19) іn University of Warwick, School of Engineering, United Kingdom. During his master’s degree, the student was one of the authors of the following scientific papers:
- S. Peresada, V. Reshetnyk, D. Rodkin, O. Zinchenko, “Linearizing speed control and self-commissioning of interior permanent magnet synchronous motor”, reporter of the National Technical University “KhPI”. Ser.: problems of automated electric drive. Theory and practice: sat. Nauk. PR. – Kharkiv : NTU “KhPI”, 2019
- Peresada, Y. Nikonenko, V. Reshetnyk and D. Rodkin, “Adaptive Position Control and Self-Commissioning of the Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors,” 2019 IEEE International Conference on Modern Electrical and Energy Systems (MEES), Kremenchuk, Ukraine, 2019, pp. 498-501, doi: 10.1109/MEES.2019.8896410.
- Peresada, O. Kiselychnyk, D. Rodkin, Y. Nikonenko, V. Reshetnyk, “Inductances Determination of the Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors Considering Saturation”, IEEE 7th International Conference on Energy Smart Systems (ESS), 2020 (в публікації)
- D. Rodkin, O. Zinchenko, S. Peresada, “Survey of the Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Models Considering Saturation and Cross-Magnetization”, International scientific and technical journal “Modern Problems of electric power engineering and automation”, 2019
- D. Rodkin, O. Zinchenko, S. Peresada, O. Kiselychnyk, “Inductance Determination of Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Considering Saturation”, International scientific and technical journal “Modern Problems of electric power engineering and automation”, 2019
- Dmitriy Rodkin, Iurii Romashykhin, Nikita Rudenko, Dmytro Rodkin “The direct use of the Tellegen’s theorem in the identification of electrotechnical problems” JIEE Časopis priemyselnej elektrotechniky Journal of Industrial Electrical Engineering, 2018
The master’s dissertation was completed and defended in English. The student received a diploma with honors.
Below are some slides from the student’s presentation.