The Department of Automation of Electromechanical Systems and Electric Drive teaches disciplines that help specialists of our field to have a high level of awareness in solving professional problems.
During their studies, students gain the knowledge necessary for the design, development and operation of automated production lines, robots, electric vehicles, industrial facilities and various automation systems.
Thorough theoretical and practical training is provided in the following areas:
- electric drive, mechatronics and robotics;
- power and micro-electronics;
- programming of ARM-, DSP-microcontrollers, SoC and various controllers (for all 6 years);
- theory of automatic control and simulation including control algorithms based on artificial intelligence;
- automated control systems;
- robots, flexible productions and automation;
- graphical interfaces, web and IoT technologies, digital networks;
- control systems for electric cars and other electric vehicles;
- computer and information technology.
The language of the educational process is Ukrainian. For foreigners undergoing internships and internships, main teaching language is English.
The list of disciplines is presented on the following page:
Our graduates also acquire the necessary knowledge of the technological features of industrial facilities and installations, production organization, economics, management, etc.
More detailed information is provided in the curricula.