PAEP 2020 conference and participation of representatives of the AEMS-ED department
This year’s conference “Problems of automated electric drive. Theory and practice” has acquired the status of IEEE conference (PAEP-2020)!
Due to the epidemiological situation, this conference, like others in 2020, was held remotely, September 21 – 25, 2020 on the basis of Kremenchug National University.
Teachers and graduate students of our department took an active part in the conferences. In total, 5 works are presented.
The papers are currently being added to the electronic databases IEEExplore and Scopus, after which the materials of the publications will be available on the website.
Sections 1: The theory of automated electric drive
- Theoretical And Experimental Comparison of The Standard And Feedback Linearizing Speed Controllers For Synchronous Motors
Sergei Peresada, Dmytro Rodkin, Viktor Reshetnyk
Section 2: Energy efficient of electromechanical systems and converters of electric energy
- Dynamics of the synchronous motor based traction electromechanical systems with hybrid energy sources
Sergei Peresada, Yevhen Nikonenko, Viktor Reshetnyk, Oleh Kiselychnyk
- The Control Strategy for Railway Power Conditionerin the Reference Frame of Two-Wattmeter Method
Mykhailo Artemenko, Yurii Kutafin, Valerii Mykhalskyi, Vasyl Chopyk, Ivan Shapoval, Serhii Polishchuk
Section 6: Modern systems of industrial electric drive and its components
- Analysis of the Given Law Accuracy of a Mine Skip Lifting Unit Movement Using a Vector-Controlled Electric Drive System
Mykola Pechenik, Serhii Burian, Hanna Zemlianukhina, Heorhii Voyat
- Effect of Direct Voltage Ripples on Partial Discharge Activity in Solid Dielectric
Yevgeniy Trotsenko, Olexandr Protsenko, Vladislav Mykhailenko, Serhii Burian
Some pictures from the presentations follow.