Student training at Schneider Electric
On November 18, another training was held at Scheider Electric. 5th year students and best 4th year students participated in a one-day seminar.
The meeting is dedicated to getting acquainted with the company’s solutions in the field of industrial automation and EcoStruxure architecture.
Event training photos at Schneider Electric 2019:
Contents of the seminar
1. The first presentation was made by A. Nikolenko, Head of Industrial Automation, LLC Schneider Electric Ukraine. Position – EcoStruxure Machine Solutions Support Engineer. Topic of the report:
- overview of industrial controllers of the Modicon M340, M580, M580 HSBY, M580 SIL family;
- overview of SCADA systems – Citect SCADA and ClearSCADA;
- the best of their implementations in the world.
3. M. Ivchenkov made a report on the drive technology and the latest digital services of the company.
The portfolio of Schneider electric drive technology was presented: Altistart – soft starters; Altivar Machine IF; Altivar Building IF; Altivar Process IF. In particular, in 2019, the electric drive Altivar Machine was updated. Altivar Process Offers are frequency converters for a wide range of applications.
4. D. Broch reported on the Innovation HUB Training Center  and, in general, on all Schneider product lines for process and complex automation.
Presentations on training
1. Presentation of an overview of Modicon family industrial controllers and an overview of SCADA systems.
2. Presentation on the state of digitalization of Ukraine industry.
3. Presentation on Schneider Electric Drive Technology.
4. Presentation of the Innovation HUB Training Center and general information on all Schneider product lines.