Conference MEES’19 and AEMS-ED department
Conference MEES’19 was secondly held in Kremenchuk, on September 23-25, 2019.
From our department, 5 papers was presented:
- Observer-based Sensorless Control of PMSM
Olga Tolochko, Oleksii Burmelov and Daniil Danilov
- Partially feedback linearizing DC-link voltage controller for three-phase shunt active power filters
Sergei Peresada, Yurii Zaichenko and Yevhen Nikonenko
- Adaptive position control and self-commissioning of the interior permanent magnet synchronous motors
Sergei Peresada, Victor Reshetnyk, Yevhen Nikonenko and Dmytro Rodkin
- Analysis of the Energy Efficiency of Pressure Stabilization Cascade Pump System
Mykola Pechenik, Serhii Burian, Mykola Pushkar and Hanna Zemlianukhina
- Study of AC pulse converters with active and active-inductive load
Vladyslav Mykhailenko, Sergiy Buryan, Galyna Mikhnenko, Julia Chunyk, Olga Tcharniak and Iryna Bashyrova
Conference working topics:
- Electromechanics – electrical machines and actuators, diagnostics and monitoring
- Electrical and power systems engineering – modern trends in electrical grids (distributed generation and smart grids), renewable and alternative energy
- Industrial electronics – design, manufacturing and simulation of semiconductor devices and converters
- Simulation in electrical engineering
- Electrical Engineering Education and Education Technologies
- Industrial application & Industry 4.0
Institute of Electromechanics, Energy Saving and Control Systems of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University cordially invites you to take part in International Conference “Modern electrical and energy systems” (MEES 2019) September 23-25, 2019, Kremenchuk, Ukraine.
The main purpose of the conference is communication between scientists and industry representatives from Ukraine and other countries, and also discussion new up-to-date technical inventions in accordance with the topics of the conference.
Some photos from the conference proceedings are below.