FEA open-doors days
The Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Automation invites graduates and their parents to an Open-doors Day.
The schedule is 31.10.19 in 11.00 and 30.11.19 in 10.00.
We meet you in 412 cabinet of building 20.
If you have lost your campus or are late, please call
(095) 070-20-75, (096) 417-55-14
- field trips to laboratories and training centers (EATON, ABB, SIEMENS, Mitsubishi Electric, Schneider Electric);
- getting acquainted with the solar and wind laboratory;
- creation of artificial lightning;
- demonstration of robots;
- Familiarity with the Ukrainian intellectual power system and Smart technologies;
- demonstration of electromechatronic devices;
- a briefing to learn about student life, the opportunity to earn a double European diploma, graduates’ career prospects, and much more.
To participate in the Open Door Day or to book a day excursion, please fill out the form.
We are waiting for you!
Previous dates. Start at 1200 (02/16/2019, 04/20/2019) and about 1000 (03/16/2019, 03/25/2019 – 03/30/2019, 05/18/2019, 08/06/2019, 01/07/2019 – 07/20/2019). Additional dates: 06/14/19 and 06/20/19 – start at 4:00 pm, 31.10.19 in 11.00 and 30.11.19 in 10.00.