FEA students according to the results
winter examination session of 2020-2021 academic year
See also the list of the best students.
- calculated as the average score from the amount of grades received by the student in all disciplines, subject to timely passing the relevant test or exam during the last session (multiplied by a factor of 0.95);
- additional points are added to this score (if available, multiplied by 0.05).
Students who have at least one retake will not receive a scholarship in the following semester!
Also traditionally (from the winter session of 2017) a student can apply for the award of additional points to the Academic Council (see links, pp. 14-17) for research and innovation, for participation in public life, for sports achievements, etc.
Warning! The rules for awarding academic scholarships have been changed.
- Additional points for research and innovation:
– for participation in the All-Ukrainian round of Olympiads, competitions (startup projects, hackathons, etc.);
– for participation in the 2nd round of All-Ukrainian competitions of student scientific works;
– for participation in research works;
– for scientific publications in professional journals.
- Additional points for participation in public life:
– participation in the work of student self-government and the Primary Trade Union Organization of Students;
– participation in the work of public formation for the protection of public order;
– participation in student initiatives;
– volunteering at the University;
– scientific society of students and graduate students;
– participation in circles (except for scientific and scientific-technical);
– participation in development programs of the University, city, country.
- Additional points for sports achievements:
– participation in competitions of the Ukrainian and world level.
Lists of previous years ratings
students of 1-3 and 5 courses of FEA according to the results
summer examination session of the 2018-2019 academic year
FEA 2019 ranking lists
RATING of students of 1-5 courses of FEA according to the results of the summer examination session of 2017-2018 academic year FEA RATING