To learn about the prospects of studying in the educational program “Electromechanical automation systems, electric drive and electric mobility” you need to take just 5 simple steps:
1. Look through the presentation about the specialization
3. View a video reviews of our students’ developments.
4. Take a virtual tour of 10 training laboratories of AEMS-ED department.
Among them, there are unique laboratories shared with international corporations:
– ABB training center (Switzerland);
– EATON training center (USA);
– DTEK laboratory (Ukraine);
– Laboratories of Microcontrollers Texas Instruments (USA), Nuvoton (Taiwan) and ALTERA Industrial Computers (USA).
During the virtual tour you can see photos, videos, text information about the laboratories, and even view a 3D panorama of some laboratories.
5. Watch interesting videos about the laboratory, the department, the developments of our students, the projects of our graduates and much more