Consulting and information center for entrance on AEMS-ED department
Hotline Phones +380981708081, +380506599422
(open daily until 7pm)
Attention to applicants!
The Center starts its work on July 1, 2019. The only consulting center in Ukraine for entrants entering the specialty 141 “Electricity, electrical engineering and electromechanics” of the department of automation of electromechanical systems and electric drive, educational program “Electromechanical automation systems, electric drive and electromobility.
The purpose of the counseling center is to help, advise, answer simple, complex and all other questions of entrants, as well as provide an opportunity and professional advice
- on creation of e-cabinet and conditions for participation in the competition for education at the educational level of bachelor;
- downloading scanned documents for entry;
- submission of electronic applications, clarification of the list of documents, terms of their submission and stages of the introductory campaign;
- the procedure of competitive selection for study at the educational level of the master;
- features of the educational process in the specialty 141; explaining the benefits of studying in different educational programs (including dual degree programs);
- learning opportunities and internships abroad within the educational process (academic mobility);
- employment prospects in state institutions, leading companies in industrial automation, electrical engineering, etc. both in Ukraine and abroad;
- and many others.
Warning. The Advisory Information Center will operate in 414 auditoriums of the 20 Corps on Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM during July 2019.