Opening of the training center “Innovation HUB”
at Schneider Electric Ukraine
Schneider Electric Ukraine has set up the training center ‘Innovation Hub’. The grand opening of the center took place on 22.11.2018 with the participation of Ambassador of France to Ukraine, Isabel Dumont and partners of Schneider Electric Ukraine.
In the photo, Ambassador of France Isabel Dumont and CEO of Schneider Electric Ukraine Michael Bubnov cut the ribbon at the center opening.
The first training in the new training center was organized for the our department students of the 5th year education.
This is the second one-day training of our students at Schneider Electric . The initiator of such trainings was our department graduate of 2017, technical support engineer for electric drive Taras Budnyak, who works at Schneider Electric Ukraine.
The meeting plan was as follows:
– Congratulations to the first students at the Innovation HUB Training Center, Speaker: Pavlo Pilipenko;
– “The History of Schneider Electric – The Way to Success”, Speaker: Pavel Zakhvatkin;
– EcoStruxure by Schneider Electric. “Added reality. No digitalization at all “, speaker: Danil Broch;
– “Altivar or country frequency converters require engineers”, speaker: Taras Budnyak;
– “Automation in the industry based on Modicon controllers using modern SCADA systems”, speaker: Alexander Nikolenko.
Photos from the reports are given below.
Further in the photos: Taras Budnyak tells about the latest electric drives (frequency converters) of the company.